Each piece of Susan Snyder Jewelry is individually created and made to order. Great attention to detail and quality is of the utmost importance to us. Your jewelry will be shipped in two to three weeks from the time of purchase, but in many cases sooner. If you need an order before this timeframe please contact us prior to placing the order. We will make every effort to accommodate you.
At this time, only customers in the United States can purchase from our website. If you live outside of the United States and would like to make a purchase please contact us, and we will send you a quote for the shipping cost and facilitate your order.
Orders can be paid for with any major credit card or debit card. Shipping costs will be assessed upon check out. We ship via USPS. We do not require a signature upon delivery. You will receive an order conformation email once your order is placed and payment is approved. You will receive an additional email when your order ships.
The photos on our website are accurate representations of the pieces, but as with all hand produced items, minor differences may exist.
Terms of Return and Refund
We want you to love the jewelry you purchase from Susan Snyder Jewelry. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it within ten business days of receiving your piece for a refund.
To return an item, please contact us through our return form with the following information:
- Name of item being returned.
- Order number.
- Reason for the return.
- Return shipping information including the carrier and tracking number.
- All returned items must be in their original condition and unworn.
- Items must be in their original packaging.
- Items returned showing wear will not be refunded for the full amount paid. An assessment will be made by Susan Snyder Jewelry as to the labor and cost to return the item to it's original condition, and that amount will be subtracted from your refunded.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- For your own protection, please insure returned items for their full value. If a returned item is damaged or lost during return shipping, we will be unable to refund all or some portion of the purchase price.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once a return is received and inspected, we will send you and email notifying you that we received your return.This email will confirm that a refund has been issues to your original method of payment. Please allow 5 business days for this process to be completed. Please note that your bank or credit card company may require additional days for the returned funds to post to your account.
While it is highly unlikely, if you should find a flaw in your purchase upon receipt, please contact us. Please do not wear the item. We will make arrangements to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Jewelry requires care to insure it retains it's beauty and lasts a lifetime. Items damaged due to improper care or wear are the sole responsibility of the customer and are not returnable. If you feel an item has been damaged do to a manufacturing fault, contact us and we will assess the the damage. If the fault lies with Susan Snyder Jewelry, we will repair or replace the item. These items do not qualify for a refund.
Every effort is made to insure the protection of your personal and financial information, which is used to collect payment and complete your order.
When making a purchase from Susan Snyder Jewelry you will receive an order conformation email. We reserve the right to send you a follow-up email, if need be, in order to complete your purchase. You will receive an additional email when your order ships.
You will be given the option to sign up for our Newsletter email after ordering. We do not send frequent emails for updates or events. If you opt-in to our Newsletter you can opt-out at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of the newsletter email. We do not sell, trade or share any of your information.